Guangzhou Fairly Manufactory Ltd
Address: F/1-4, No.2, Lian He Road, Shiling, Huadu, Guangzhou, China. 510850
Note the following points:
1. Keep dry and store in a ventilated and cool place.
2. Do not expose to the sun, fire, water, sharp objects and contact with chemical solvents.
3. The handbag is wet without any waterproof treatment procedure. Please wipe it dry with soft cloth to prevent the surface from wrinkling due to stains or water marks.
If used in rainy days, special attention should be paid to it.
4. Do not use shoe polish.
5. Sand grinding leather should not be wet with water. It should be cleaned and nursed with raw glue and special products. Shoe polish should not be used.
6. All metal parts should be carefully protected. Oxidation can be caused in humid and salty environments. A great way to keep real leather bags
When leather bags are not used, it is better to keep them in cotton cloth instead of plastic bags, because the air in plastic bags is not circulated, which will make leather
Too dry and damaged. It is best to put some soft toilet paper into the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable cloth bag, the old pillowcase also fits well.
8. Skin bag, like shoes, is another type of active substance. It is easy to cause elastic fatigue of the cortex by using the same skin bag every day.
So like shoes, there are several interactions; If the bag gets wet by accident, you can use a dry towel to absorb the water first, and then fill it with some newspaper
Magazines and the like are dry. Don't expose your favorite bag in the sun.